Sunday 3 February 2013

note : (practicum) : Aminah Munirah and Nadhirah

Aminah Munirah:Seremban : My first visit to Seremban took me to first school at SKDAZ Rantau. I was treated very well by the headmaster. I had the opportunity to breakfast together with headmaster while exchanging views on school administration. Positive comments given by teachers to my students. I found Aminah Munirah was ready to be observed all the time,well organized, up to date. I remind Aminah to always be ready all the time ...

Nadhirah: My car stopped right in front of the parking SKTTJ Senawang, Nadhirah rushed down to get me while she read my sms "saya baru ja sampai". There are signs of restlessness in her face.She  is a trainer who has a strong commitment . All files up to date ... , organized and cheerful. I have made very clear to advised her to keep the positive aspects and continue to seek excellence ...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
next page